Information for Parents
At Lytham Sixth Form College, we're committed to helping our students achieve success. A big part of that is rooted in helping them to adapt to and make the most of sixth form life. We therefore value home-based support and provide parents/guardians with quality information and regular opportunities to talk to us about any issues or concerns.
Why you can count on us
- A broad range of academic along with technical and professional provision underpinned by expert tuition and the highest educational standards
- Lots of support and a welcoming, friendly atmosphere that makes the transition from high school as easy as possible
- A personal tutor allocated to students to monitor their progress, set targets and offer ongoing support
- Specialist support for students with a learning difficulty or disability
- Numerous enrichment opportunities to provide the wider transferable skills needed to succeed at university and in students' chosen careers.
Report a student absence
Tel: 01253 504671 (between 8am and 4pm).
Academic Calendar 2018/2019
The LSFC Academic Calendar is now available.